This will install the Homebrew Channel so that, once you have a patched SysNAND running, the Homebrew Launcher will appear as an icon on the system menu.
- Enter the Homebrew Launcher using
http://loadiine.ovh, Haxchi, or Coldboot Haxchi
- Note that Haxchi users must launch Haxchi once to patch SysNAND, then run it a second time while holding (A) to launch the Homebrew Launcher
- Homebrew Launcher Users Only: Launch Mocha CFW, then relaunch the Homebrew Launcher
- Launch WUP Installer GX2
- Select the Homebrew Channel and WUP Installer GX2
- Press “Install”, then press “Yes” to confirm
- Select “NAND” as the destination
- Press (Home), then close the software to exit the installer once it has completed installing
You can now launch the Homebrew Launcher on patched SysNAND just by launching the Homebrew Channel.
You can now launch WUP Installer GX2 on patched SysNAND just by launching it from the system menu.
For increased safety, you should create a NAND backup of your device by following NAND Backup.
Note that to access the eShop with the update blocking DNS addresses set, you must first run NNU-Patcher through the Homebrew Launcher (NNU-Patcher is a temporary patch and will need to be ran again if you need to access the eShop after a reboot).
Note that, due to a bug, WUP Installer GX2 can only install to USB drives (such as a USB HDD) if you move WUP Installer GX2 itself to USB storage using the Data Management menu of the System Settings.
For information on dumping your discs to an installable format to play without needing the disc, check out the disc2app page.
For information on installing vWii mods on SysNAND, check out the vWii Modding page.
For information on uninstalling CFW safely and returning to stock, check out the Uninstall CFW page.